Information on the processing of business partners’ personal data
Controller, EOS nekretnine d.o.o. based in Zagreb, Horvatova 82, PIN: 31075247773, represented by directors Barbara Cerinski and Bernhard Melischnig, hereby collects and processes personal data of interested business partners for the purpose of detailed communication of all data on real estate and receivables published on the website https://eos-nekretnine.hr/. Business partner’s personal data processed for this purpose are: first name, last name, e-mail address, contact mobile phone and/or telephone number.
- Personal data is collected and processed solely on the basis of the potential business partner’s given consent.
- The business partner has the right to withdraw the given consent at any time. Withdrawing the consent to the processing of personal data is stated by sending an e-mail of such content to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, in which case personal data will be deleted from the database of the Controller within 15 days. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
- In the event that the business partner does not withdraw the given consent earlier, personal data shall be deleted from the database upon the expiration of 1 year from the date of the last established communication. During the validity of the consent, the Controller will contact the business partner if its offer has a similar property that can be offered to the business partner.
- Business partners can exercise their rights in accordance with the regulations on personal data protection free of charge by contacting the Company's registered office through regular mail with the indication "Attn.: Personal Data Protection Officer" or electronically to the e-mail address of the Company's Data Protection Officer: email@example.com.
- The business partner has the right to access information on the processing of its personal data, the right and obligation to correct inaccurate data, and the right to file a complaint to the Controller at the aforementioned contacts and the Personal Data Protection Agency (“AZOP”).
- Certain processes of personal data processing are performed by the Controller using the services of external associates and by applying appropriate technical and organizational data protection measures.
- For other complaints not related to the processing of personal data, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org